Thursday, October 25, 2012

Road Trip Mini Album.

I created this mini album of our past summer 2012 family vacation. We went on a road trip from Chicago to Florida. The kids had an awesome time and enjoyed it very much. Especially once we had arrived at the Disney Resort in Orlando, Florida.

The road trip was quite a long ride, but we all had a great time. From stopping at local restaurants to filling up the car with gas, I think this was the kids favorite part because they had a chance to stretch their legs and go into the store to buy chips and candy.

It took me more than a week to finish the actual mini and another week to edit the video I made of the process. At the end it was worth the time invested. I hope you guys enjoy it and watch the video too.


Cheers,
CraftyX

 Front cover---->
 Page 1--->
 Page 2--->
 Page 3--->
 Page 4---->
 Page 5---->
 Front cover--->




Video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment