Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My 1st. Blog Award!







I'm so excited to have received my first Blog award. Thanks to Gina Karas Torres whom awarded me with the blog award.

The rules for the award are the following:
1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2) To accept this award, tell 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.
 
These are the awesome blogs I'm passing the award on to
~ Well the ones I chose have the award already ;) 
          
List 7 ramdom facts about myself:

1- I love Life
2-I love My Family
3- I love Love
4-I love to Travel
5-My first name is Xochitl meaning the "Queen of flowers & music"
6- I worked as a doctors assistant at age 17-19
7- I have a sweet tooth.

Thanks Gina! Love ya :)









1 comment:

  1. congrat's.. I recently received my first (same one) exciting isn't it!!
    parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete