If you've come from Haidee's http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/ blog you are in the right place. I'm extremely excited to be part of my friend Stacey's first blog hop. She is a wonderful person and crafter. So I couldn't resist and joined the fun.
I want to wish Stacey a warm and wonderful "30 something" Birthday! I love you Stace, I hope you have fun and recieve many yummy gifts. I appreciate you so much and really wish you the very best on your Birthday!
For my project I made a Birthday card using Ribbon & Rhinestones. All the necessary ingredients to make this theme blog project. The cake on the card was cut from Sweet treats cricut cartridge at 3.5 inches, used ribbon as cake candles, a birthday ribbon, as well as the beautiful rhinestones.
Hope you enjoy the card and continue to visit the rest of the blog hoppers :) Next is Kristal~ http://www.gettingcricky.com/
Here is the line up:
1. Stacey ~ http://CreatingACraftyLife.blogspot.com/
2. Kim ~ http://rickettscricuts.blogspot.com/
3. Gina ~ http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
4. Janet ~ http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
5. Tanya ~ http://ScrappyScavenger.blogspot.com/
6. Brie~ http://vintage53.blogspot.com/
7. Cathie~ http://cathiescafe-scraphappy.blogspot.com/
8. Nicole ~ http://creationsbymommy.com/
9.Kristy ~ http://www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/
10. Martha~ http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/
11. Haidee~ http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
12. Zoe ~ http://www.CraftyX.blogspot.com/
13. Kristal~ http://www.gettingcricky.com/
14. Raven~ http://www.love4stamps.blogspot.com/
15. Jess~ http://www.kinderstampo.com/
17. Esmerelda~ http://noahsarktwobytwo.blogspot.com/